This morning I saw a story about a little girl who died because she choked on a marshmallow while at a birthday party and fell down the stairs. This is probably one of the most outrageous and tragic stories I have ever head. No one sends their child to a party thinking they will never come home. It is also crazy that something so freakish can happen. The family says that they are a little suspicious about how things happened, but according to the investigators, there is nothing that they have seen that convinces them that this is foul play.